Are you smart, fun, collaborative, and accountable? Do you like working with similar people who truly challenge you and help you grow? At Apollo it’s our mission accelerate health innovation and improve life. We are fortunate to serve some of the most innovative companies in the world all focused on life changing medications and therapies. Among our 450+ clients are 80 of the top global 100 pharma companies that we support as they bring new treatments to market.
Apollo has 200+ employees across 14 different countries, with our main US hubs in Pocatello, ID and Watertown, MA (our headquarters). We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages and are highly focused on employee culture with a responsible-use PTO policy, Summer Friday’s, and weekly team lunches. Some of our offices are even dog-friendly and we’re looking forward to returning to them in the near future.
If you’re interested in working for a progressive, global company in a thriving industry, Apollo is the place for you.
Apollo Intelligence is looking for a dynamic Salesforce Administrator to join our team! You will play a key role in building the Salesforce foundation as a part of our Business Operations team. The Salesforce Administrator will work with the Director of Business Operations to collaborate with internal teams to develop custom solutions to fit end-to-end business process goals across various departments including Sales, Client Services, Finance, IT, and others.
Apollo offers frequent opportunities for advancement, continuous learning opportunities, supportive staff culture and a full benefits package, including, but not limited to, an Open PTO policy, 401K and 401k Matching, Fertility/IVF HRA, medical, dental and vision, and Employee Assistance Plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a general Administrator and “Click, Not Code” declarative developer for Apollo’s Salesforce platforms by building customized solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions by developing in Flow, Process Builder, and Visualforce
- Ability to intricately learn the business’ workflows & processes and to become a subject matter expert in how these systems & processes interconnect
- Participate, contribute, and begin to lead the planning, analysis, and mapping of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical designs using the Salesforce platform
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, user setup, permission sets, page layouts, validation rules, Flows, process builders, visualforce pages, and installed packages
- Work with dedicated Salesforce developer to build advanced customized solutions within Apex, Java, and AJAX
- Work cross-functionally with the multiple Engineering Teams, Revenue Operations, Sales, Finance, and other key stakeholders to help these teams realize their visions within Salesforce
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for required upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests as well as being an active participant in backlog development & backlog grooming sessions
- Experience with authoring requirements, definition, design, and other related project and system documentation
- Proactively identify opportunities for business process improvement and removal of obstacles, friction, business process gaps, and bugs to make the growth engine go faster – looking at the entire end-to-end workflow including marketing, sales & client delivery, and all other departments that utilize Salesforce
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Functionality with relevant certifications (Administrator I, Platform App Builder, Trailhead Badges)
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, profiles, roles, reports, dashboards, logical formulas, and Salesforce best practices
- Excitement to learn new technologies, strategies, best practices, and application of this knowledge to the goals of the Business Operations team
- Experience in developing custom, scalable, Process Builders, Flows, and Visualforce components
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and escalate tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to design and implement systemic, repeatable and scalable processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices, sandboxes, change management, data management & architecture, and usability & functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Demonstrated success at converting business requirements to project plans with achievable timetables
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or Agile environment preferred
Apollo launched in August 2019 with the acquisition of InCrowd, the pioneer of real-time automated insights for the life sciences industry, and recently integrated SurveyHealthcareGlobus, the global market leader of first-party healthcare data collection and custom survey solutions. Apollo currently provides data and insights solutions to top global pharmaceutical brands, market research agencies, consultancies, and information services providers across offices in North America and Europe. Our mission is to build the leading technology-driven data and insights business serving the life sciences and healthcare industries.