UI/UX Designer (Boston, MA or Remote)
Apollo Intelligence is seeking a full-time User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Designer to help to continue to build our award-winning healthcare research technology platforms and launch new industry-changing products. Team members are easy-going but incredibly hard working and true experts in their respective disciplines.
In this role you will support user experience and user interface initiatives reporting to the Senior Product Design Lead. Collaborate with teammates across the organization to gather feedback to help inform your designs. Designs should be vetted by the Engineering team and communicated in a way to build product in the most efficient and effective way. The product team you will be a part of is a small team of highly skilled product development professionals. The team’s primary focus is on expanding product offerings for our customers seeking to uncover market insights.
Below is a quick bulleted breakdown of this multi-faceted, dynamic and evolving role at Apollo Intelligence:
- Create new or adapt existing user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed design mockups to communicate product enhancements. Consider context and overall user flow in all designs as well as any engineering constraints that may influence implementation.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering Team Members, Designers and Company Stakeholders to create designed solutions.
- Design for web and mobile solutions, taking into account responsive design considerations and focusing on mobile-first for our respondent user groups.
- Participate and observe in user research when appropriate for larger long-term projects. Inform artifacts and designs using iterative design research techniques including quantitative surveys, customer interviews, design studios, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Provide guidance through documentation, artifacts, and conversations for multiple engineering scrum teams. Direction should be clear and be written with engineering team members in mind as the audience, enabling them to efficiently execute designs.
- Follow brand design guidelines, best practices, and standards including our design systems and specified components.
Get Details and Apply